Friday 1 March 2013

Ireland

 
I chose this recipe at the last minute after perusing several recipes for prawn, salmon and oysters. I didnt want to do a traditional stew or pie. I had recently been discussing the fact that I had never tried Gammon! Gammon, pineapple and chips in a pub has certainly never had any appeal to me, but I was still intrigued about trying Gammon. I bought a cold mixed grill from Hull College student shop before Christmas, where they sell what the students cook, and thought this would be a good introduction! It was ok, and certainly didnt repulse, so my Gammon interest was maintained into the the New Year. When I saw this recipe it was a good time to try it out, so I settled on this 2 minutes before the deadline to reveal our recipe choices and go shopping. I didnt reveal that it had mash with it, as Kevin doesnt like mash.



Scores (out of 10):

H: 7.0.

K: 6.5. Liked the sauce and the mash wasn't that bad (for mash)

H

No comments:

Post a Comment