Monday 1 April 2013

Vanuatu

I drew Vanuatu a few weeks ago and was supposed to cook it on the Thursday, but due to not feeling too great I delayed it until Saturday . I finally presented the most interesting looking on the dishes to date, but have no photo evidence. Kevin deleted the memory card in error, before I had time to upload. Anyway, I wont hold a grudge, and the dish that I cant show off the photos for, beautifully served in half coconut shells was

Chicken in a nutshell

There is an easier alternative where you buy the cocunut cream and pour it over the ingredients in an oven dish and oven bake. There was a taste difference from steaming in the coconuts. We can only describe it as tasting hairier? It gave the ingredients a dry, hairy taste whilst still tasting moist. Please blog if you can describe it any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment